Wednesday 7 December 2011

Introducing Dani Montesano(Pt.1)

My rookie year with the Giants, at a charity event, I shook hands and met this woman who introduced herself as Dani Montesano. Back then I didn't think much of it because we didn't really engage in deep conversation or anything, it was just a casual introducion. 4 and half years later I was scrolling through my facebook newsfeed and saw someone had posted some amazing art work. Now, I know I'm "The Cultured Athlete" but  I'm new to this art stuff and wanted to learn more about this artists' vision and more information about the artist. To my amazement I found out that this new upcoming artist name is DANI MONTESANO and the girl has got SKILLZ!! Enjoy part 1...




Dani Montesano
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000209437431&sk=info
For purchasing inquiries or more information on Dani she can be reached at danimontesano@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. beautiful art work and a beautiful artist as well!

    ReplyDelete